Pretty berries, colorful, but, please do not eat. Poisonous, especially for young children. Children tend to be attracted to them by the vibrant color and may confuse the berries for grapes. If you have young-ins, best to remove these. While you are at it, make sure you wear gloves to protect your skin. All parts of this plant are poisonous. Yes, you can prepare the leaves by boiling, removing the water and repeating at least 3 times. However, if you are not experienced and knowledgeable in the preparation, not recommended.